Thursday, November 21, 2013

Is chivalry dead????

So I'm at lunch with a client today, he's from my parents generation and he says to me....why don't you kids date anymore!?!? OMG took the thoughts straight from my head!! Why don't we date anymore?? Why do people think buying a few beers at the local bars constitutes a date??!!??!!  I'm so over this! I have been in "relationships" and I use that term lightly, where we never go on REAL dates!! My last date I do believe was last valentines and I'm gonna use the term "date" lightly as well but that's another story, yet I can say I've never not been dating someone until recently! All because I just decided that watching you play Xbox or drinking at a bar together is no longer good enough. I'm not saying 5 star weekends every week, but put some effort into it, a simple movie night at home counts if you put effort into it. So until a guy is gentleman enough to show respect and ask me out, you know like we used to do, I am refraining from the laughing matter we single girls call "dating"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment