Friday, November 8, 2013

Text me.....


Last person I text and our relationship…..I lucked out when I read this topic for today because the last person I text was one of my fav girls! We are planning our night on the town tonight, she is a fellow strong single girl. This girl came into my life right when I needed her most; God’s timing really is perfect. We have been through some stuff together and we are true soul sisters.  We have had more good times then I can count, maybe TOO good of times every now and then! From wild staycations to hanging on the back porch sippin some wine I don’t know what I would do without her. Friends like this are a necessity to every single girl. A friend that understands what the dating world is like, one that can wipe your tears (you know the ones you hide from everyone else), one who can make you laugh on your worst day, and one you can always do the same for in return.  Cheers to single girl Friday nights, hope everyone enjoys their weekend!  

1 comment: