Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trust Me.....


Annoying couple behavior…..well we all have been guilty of annoying couple behavior at one point or another, you know the gushy lovey dovey displays of affection that make everyone around us sick! Yeah I can excuse those for the most part because hey, love happens. What I can’t stand is, and this will offend some people, the couples that must be ONE with EVERYTHING! No one allowed to have their own thought process. You know the types, can’t go to dinner with the girls without having to check in every 10 minutes, OH and you can forget going out of town without the guy... lord knows that’s not going to happen! Let’s not forget those who share a Facebook page….REALLY you need to share your Facebook page?!?! JohnandJane Doe are soooo in love J J ugh no Truth is JohnandJane Doe have soooooo many trust issues! That’s the couples that get to me! I totally get respecting your partners wishes and feelings but when that fine line crosses over into lack of trust and control it makes me nauseous. Mainly because I have been in a controlling relationship and I know it’s not a good place to be. If you can’t have any trust in your relationship then you got a real problem. I have never been a check your phone; go through your things kind of girl. I just don’t have the time or energy for it. If you give me reasons to think I need to be that girl….well to the left, to the left!  So ladies if you were offended by this….I am sorry but I am not sorry….take a good look at your relationship and if there is real trust?  If you think there may not be then talk with your partner about how you can fix that J things are so much better when you aren’t constantly worried…what’s he doing? Or even worse when he has to know your every step! Remember Trust is EVERYTHING!

1 comment: