Sunday, October 13, 2013

Turbulence ahead.....

Happy Sunday!! It's been gorgeous! Well that's what I hear....I'm in the sky as usual...thank you delta wifi in the sky! So today's topic....every women has the love life she wants! Ha! I love this saying, it's possibly the most asinine thing I've ever heard. If I took a pole right now of all the single and married ladies I know this statement would be far from true! I get the point, if you don't like your situation leave it! Oh yes, it's that easy (sarcasm font) Here is a scenario, I married a man I loved with ALL of my heart, I couldn't imagine my life with ANYONE else. He was my everything and together we raised some amazing boys. Then out of no where this man I gave my life to, in sickness and health...til death do us part.... These were words we truly said from our heart, he disappears! I'm left with a bitter, mean, stranger and I have no idea what to do!! But wait every women has the love life she wants....right??? No! So then I make the toughest decision of my life and leave my partner, my everything and I sit back helplessly and watch him self destruct! Are you telling me this is the love life I want?!? Then I leave him (ya know controlling my own love life, geez I need a sarcasm font) and what am I left with??? A dating desert of no romance, no morals, and no damn butterflies!! Oh YES this is the love life I picked out! Because every girl choses there love life (laughing matters)!! I no more have control over my love life as I do over the plane I'm on now. Hear me out, the pilot can control his end of things, but the storm clouds and turbulence, he can only steer through and hope for a safe landing. As a single girl I certainly can't control my love love life, and I certainly don't have the love life I hoped for, regardless of the saying! However I will, like the pilot, steer through the turbulence of my crazy love life and hope for my safe landing of my own one day. 

2 comments: